MMOEXP: One thing we all know about the Ultimate Team market

Share your ideas & teach other
luonan

MMOEXP: One thing we all know about the Ultimate Team market

Post by luonan »

Ultimate Team Trading Tips for EA Sports FC 25: How to Maximize Profits with Smart Investments

Welcome back to Nitro Gaming! Today, I’ve got some exciting insights about EA Sports FC 25 Ultimate Team that I believe will significantly help your coin balance. I’ve been tracking some key market trends and have a new investment strategy that’s worth considering. In the past few days, I’ve sold off nearly every card in my club and transfer list, and I’m now sitting on about 4.1 million coins—ready to be reinvested. In today’s article, I’ll break down my latest moves, the investments I’m banking on, and how you can replicate my success. So, let’s dive into it!

The Rise of the EA FC 25 Market

Over the past few days, we’ve seen a significant rise in the market, especially during Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday—right after Squad Battle rewards and FUT Champions. This is prime time to cash in on investments because many players are reinvesting their rewards. In fact, just from my Division Rival rewards, I’ve made about 565k coins by selling off all my investments Friday morning. Right now, we’re in a great position to profit even further by focusing on out-of-pack cards and SBC-linked players.

Targeting the Upcoming Di Lorenzo SBC

One of the most anticipated events right now is the rumored Di Lorenzo SBC, which we expect to see very soon. Although I don’t work for EA and can’t guarantee this will drop, all signs point to a release within the next few days. The hype surrounding this card is real—he’s rumored to get four-star skills, 87 pace, 84 defense, and 85 physicality. A perfect fit for many squads, especially those built around the Serie A.

With this in mind, I’ve made some significant moves and put 2 million coins into key investments, which I’ll break down below. If you need quick coins for this SBC or others, consider using services like LootBar, where my code Nitro gives you an additional discount.

Serie A Hype and Player Investments

Serie A has been one of the most hyped leagues in FC 25, alongside the rise of NWSL and women’s players like Alex Morgan and Crystal Dunn. We’ve seen a ton of interest in players from Napoli, Juventus, and Inter Milan due to their strong links to meta cards and SBCs.

The SBC-linked cards that have seen the biggest spikes include players like Bremer, Tomori, and Barella, and investing in these players has been a solid move. However, rather than going all-in on the more obvious choices, I’ve opted to go with Bastoni and Tomori for a medium-risk, high-reward play. Let me explain why:

- Bastoni is still in packs, so there’s a bit of risk since in-pack cards can fluctuate more. However, his Italian link and Serie A presence make him a great option, especially with Di Lorenzo coming soon. He’s also relatively low-risk because even if his price dips, the fodder price for 87-rated cards keeps him from falling too far. I’ve picked up around 14 of his cards for about 14,000 coins each.

- Tomori, on the other hand, is out of packs and significantly safer. I’ve bought multiple Tomori cards for around 30,000 coins, and given his meta-defending stats and Serie A presence, I expect his price to rise throughout the week. Historically, we’ve seen out-of-pack cards peak around Thursday or Friday due to FUT Champions demand. This gives us time to hold these investments and capitalize on market spikes without worrying too much about a dip in price.

The Risk of Overinvestment: Why I Avoided Barella

A lot of people seem to be flocking towards Barella, but I’ve stayed away from him. He’s one of the highest-risk investments right now due to the massive hype surrounding the upcoming Di Lorenzo SBC. In the past, we’ve seen Barella’s price rise sharply due to leaks and speculation but then crash hard if the SBC doesn’t deliver as expected.

Just last week, Barella went from 36k to 48k based on leaks, but after content dropped, his price crashed back to 30k. This volatility makes him a higher risk than I’m comfortable with, especially when safer options like Tomori and Bastoni offer more predictable returns.

The NWSL: Investing in Women’s Players

EA Sports FC 25 has been unique in that it introduced the NWSL (National Women's Soccer League), and we’ve already seen some major SBCs for top-tier women players. Players like Mallory Swanson, Alex Morgan, and Ali Watt have had a significant impact on the meta, and now, Crystal Dunn has joined them with a powerful SBC card. Dunn, a center-mid with 90 pace, is a beast in this game.

Given how meta many of the women’s cards are, I’ve also started looking at some NWSL investments. These cards can spike quickly due to the lack of supply compared to men’s players, and with more promos and SBCs featuring women’s cards, this market will only get hotter. Keep an eye on any upcoming NWSL content, especially players that can slot into strong, hybrid squads.

Team of the Week 5 Investments: Trossard and Hansen

The current Team of the Week (TOTW 5) offers some great low-budget investments. Cards like Hansen are exceptional, but my pick for the best investment is Leandro Trossard. Trossard’s TOTW card comes with solid stats, including 85 pace, 84 shooting, and 87 dribbling. What makes him even more appealing is his Arsenal link, and his five-star weak foot makes him usable for many squads.

Trossard is relatively inexpensive, sitting just above 15k coins, which is fantastic for an 85-rated inform. Historically, TOTW cards tend to hit their lowest prices on Sundays, so now is the perfect time to buy before they rise throughout the week. If you’re looking for a low-risk, low-budget investment, Trossard is a great option.

Planning for Market Wednesday: Avoiding the Crash

One thing we all know about the Ultimate Team market is that Wednesdays are notorious for crashes. This typically happens because of midweek SBCs that don’t live up to expectations or because Icon SBCs fail to drive the demand for fodder.

I’m planning to hold onto my Tomori cards but will likely offload most of my other investments before Wednesday’s content drops to avoid any market dips. The safest strategy here is to cash in during Monday or Tuesday when the market is stable, or wait for Thursday and Friday when FUT Champions rewards drive prices up.

Ultimate Dynasties Promo: What to Expect

Looking ahead, we already have leaks confirming that the next promo will be Ultimate Dynasties, which focuses on family ties in football. While we don’t know all the players yet, there’s a lot of speculation around the Thuram brothers potentially being featured, as well as other famous footballing families.

This promo could bring some great opportunities for investments, especially if we see out-of-pack cards or SBCs that focus on dynasties. Be on the lookout for leaks as we get closer to the promo’s release on Friday.

Final Thoughts: Play It Smart, Play It Safe

Investing in EA Sports FC 25 is all about timing, patience, and understanding market trends. While there are always high-risk, high-reward plays, I prefer to balance my investments with safer options like Tomori and Bastoni, while keeping an eye on the TOTW market for low-budget flips like Trossard.

Whether you’re sitting on millions of coins or looking to build up from a smaller budget, there are always smart moves to make. Stay informed, track market trends, and don’t be afraid to hold onto cards until you see the right moment to sell. And, as always, make sure to subscribe for more trading tips and strategies!

Let me know in the comments if you have any other investment ideas or if there’s a player you’re eyeing for the Di Lorenzo SBC hype! Until next time, happy trading!
For more exciting follow-up, follow MMOEXP(https://www.mmoexp.com/Fc-25/Coins.html)
MMOExp provides a best way to buy games currency, items, boosting, accounts service and so on. We has had more than 10 years experience.